Monday, January 31, 2011

January Resolution: Happiness Recap

Here's a recap of all of the things that have brought me happiness this month. This is how things are written in my daily planner...


  1. Having Jodi as my best friend
  2. Being lazy & fat with good music
  3. Food, pretend tattoos and silly kittens
  4. .75$ movies
  5. Greek yogurt
  6. -
  7. "Reliving New Year's Eve" party
  8. Shrimp tempura rolls & Menchie's
  9. Fluffy bed
  10. Sailor Dalecks! (The Picture)
  11. "I told you to make a list!" -Katra Tsikalas, Admin (I play-tested a game)
  12. I worked!
  13. -
  14. Spartacus!
  15. A: "I hate bending over after an orgy." F: "Me too." (Cathe misheard a conversation)
  16. Donating money for sick kids
  17. Sushi Bites & Beacuase (The Video)
  18. -
  19. FREE CHOCOLATE! OMNOMNOM
  20. DHU as Daphne Addams
  21. I didn't walk home
  22. Music
  23. Chow Baby Grill
  24. Rolling 5 20s as Rayleigh
  25. -
  26. Jodi & Rachael time
  27. -
  28. -
  29. Never Have I Ever
  30. Jodi Time!
  31. I decided what phone to get. (The Phone)

February is going to be "Be Healthy" month.
We'll see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment