Sunday, January 23, 2011

Just a Few Things (with links!)

Weather Update:

So, the snow has finally melted. The leaves have finally dried out, which makes me happy because they crunch when I walk on them now instead of being soggy, slippery things. It's still cold, but at least it isn't snowing.

To express what it was like living in the Atlanta area, I share with you a couple of videos. I didn't make these, my BFF Jodi showed them to me, but it sums it up pretty nicely.

This is what it was like in the beginning: It's Snowing in Atlanta?! Yay!
And this is what it was like a week later: It's colder than a midget in a refridgerator

And that's all I've gotta say about that.

In other news, due to either time or the cold as balls weather, my car started to act up. It makes a Sound that hasn't been identified yet. I'm hoping to be able to take it somewhere this week to get it looked at. All I hope is that it's something simple that won't cost me an arm and a leg, as I only have 2 of each and I need them both. But, that means that I'm walking to work until it gets fixed, which means exercise.

An acquaintance of mine from the nerdy LARP world has started a blog, so you should check it out. Meet Adam Jones . He writes some amusing things that make me laugh, but I'm kind of simple so his humor might be too classy for you to get. Oh, and he writes haiku sometimes about things that are questionable.

I have 3 cuts on my right hand from work. They hurt, a lot, because they are all in areas that come into contact with things, like my pockets and writing instruments. But at least I didn't loose a finger, that would suck even more.

Yesterday, or the day before yesterday, I was tricked back into playing A Witch's Tale for the DS. I had gotten stuck in a castle back in October and had quit.. and then I got distracted and forgot about playing the game. I showed someone where I was stuck, he got me unstuck, and then I got sucked back in. I am still stuck. The boss that I was supposed to fight didn't show up, which is lame because that means I missed a step somewhere in the level. Boo-hiss.

And that's about it. I mean, I could fill you in on the tiny detail things that I've been up to, but I don't know you well enough to share some of those. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment