Sunday, January 2, 2011

January Resolution: Happiness

As I mentioned in the last post, it's time for resolutions to take place. And I have come up with mine. Instead of doing 1 thing for the entire year, I'm going to give myself monthly resolutions. It comes down to me not knowing of 1 thing that I want to improve about myself, but several that I know need work.

So, for January, my resolution is to find something every day that brings me happiness and share it in some way with either the people that make it possible or just as a note to remind myself. This will, hopefully, help me focus on the positive things that are in my life rather than all of the negative.

There will be some months where I focus on a physical thing, such as watching what I eat or walking or dancing. And others where I am simply creative in some way.. and others still where I am totally honest about how I feel.
This will hopefully help me to come to terms with some of the issues I have with myself and what I see as my limitations.

No comments:

Post a Comment