Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Sleep is for the Weak!

This is how I feel every night. That might have something to do with the fact that I stayed up until 5 AM last night, trying to sleep. And by "trying to sleep" I mean I read a book until my hand started to cramp from holding it up. And then I slept until 4 PM... so, my sleep schedule is a bit fucked up at the moment. Which always happens to me when I get bored or hate life or something.

Always.

Since I was like 13 or something, I've stayed up all night long and slept all day. It sucks. Because I know it's something that I need to work on fixing, and I do try.. and then it happens that I stay up until 2 AM one night and then the next it's 4 AM and then before I know it, I'm awake at dawn. And have to be to work in a few hours. Sigh.

Last year after I started my new job I did really good at sleeping at night and being awake during the day.. but I've started to back slide since November. I chock it up to having someone to talk to at all hours and then not having someone to talk to at all hours. When I have someone to put my interest in, I tend to behave like a normal human being.. with responsibilities and stuff. But the moment it's up to me to take care of myself, (read, once I'm single or have no one that shows an interest in me) I go straight back to staying up all night. And I don't even do anything most of the time. I'm just... awake, existing... bored. And I want to go to bed, but I can't for some reason.

Oh well. I didn't intend to actually write anything tonight, but it gives me something to do for a few minutes to beat the monotony of the night. Did I mention that I have work at 10 AM? Yeah, and it's a nice long shift for once.. we'll see how that works out.

Maybe I'll post a photo of myself looking like a zombie? Sounds like a good idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment